jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3

I don't have a favorite movie, however I really like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, because of the fights, the charismatic characters and the plot, also I really like that they are all connected. Even so, the type of movies I really love are the horror movies, specifically the ones that have a monster, like "The Thing" from John Carpenter, "Cloverfield" or "Alien", I really like the monster's design in those movies, they are really exotic and uncommon, and I love unusual monsters that are not vampires, werewolves or zombies. One movie I really liked was "The Mist", a movie based on Stephen King's book of the same name, it has a variety of extra-dimensional creatures that really makes the movie a lot cooler, and the end was really touching. Recently I saw "Scary Movie" for the third time, it's a dark humor movie that parody others horror movies like "Scream", "I Know What You Did Last Summer", "Carrie", "The Blair Witch Project", etc... I recommend it if you want to laugh at absurd things.



4 comentarios:

  1. I don't like superhero movies but I can't deny their success lately. Also, good choice of the other movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The marvel world is the best of all!!! I love him

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Marvel movies are like chocolates: tastes good, they're a good product, but it probably will give you heart problems in excess

    ResponderEliminar