jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 5

Since I'm studying journalism, I would like a job related with this career. I imagine my future job as a journalist working (hopefully) in the media, like a TV channel, an internet page or a newspaper. I don't have a problem working indoors or outdoors, but if the climate is too cold or too hot, I would rather work indoors, but I know that the career has a lot of work outdoors, so I'm screwed. I love traveling and knowing new and interesting places, so I hope that in my future job I can travel a lot, hopefully outside of the country. I hope the salary is enough to live in a nice place (or at least a not too small apartment), have enough money to pay the basics (water bill, electricity bill, internet bill, rent, food, food for the 50 cats that I am going to own), have leisure time and last, but not least, don't have debts. Currently I don't know in wich area I would like to specialize, or if I'm going to get a major, but I would prefer not to work on something too theoretical or related to gossip entertainment. Also one of the things I would like is to know famous people, not necessarily due to the job.

3 comentarios:

  1. I have the same dream to live in a nice house or a decent apartment. We willhave to wait to see that :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That’s something amazing that journalism has as a job, the possibility of travel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 50 cats?! I cannot enter to your future house, cause I´m alergic :(

    ResponderEliminar