jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 6

I don't realy know if I'm going to do a postgraduate study, the main reason is that currently I don't know in wich area of my career I'm going to specialize. However, if I start studying something else after I graduate, it would be something preferably practical more than philosophical, because I don't see myself doing classes or giving speeches. Maybe something related to my career so I can have more knowledge, or something that helps me developing myself as a human, maybe courses about diferent cultures, languages, history, art or literature. I would not do courses that let me had another job, because is tiring and I prefer having just one. I don't really have a preference when I talk about if I'm going to study outside of the country or not, but if I had to choose one, it would be outside only for the experience. I would prefeer studying part time, because I can use the other time to do things like focusing on my career, having leisure time, and obviously studying. All of this is subject to change, maybe I just work on my career or something else and not study, but I think is beneficial for one because the knowledge you acquire in instances like that could be helpfull.

3 comentarios:

  1. That insecurity of what we're going to do after the degree is very strong in my mind

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same vision about learning different languages or cultures.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes, you can see some postgraduate studie as a possibility to learn, now only to improve in your laboral life

    ResponderEliminar