jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

Post 8

Me and my family have planned to visit Frutillar, a city on the south of Chile, in the Lagos's region. I've never been there, so is a new experience to me. We have planned to stay one week so we can explore the whole city and the surroundings. I know there's a museum, so we're probably going to visit it. Also I really like to go to the lake Llanquihue, to see how good it is and swim. Another thing is that me and my friends have planned to go to Pichilemu and stay there one week. We did that last summer, so I'm very excited to do it again. We stayed in a friends's friend's cabin were the maximum of people was five and we were seven, but we figured a way were everyone can, at least, sleep. It was funny and I hope it happens again. The rest of the summer I really want to rest more than anything, I'm planning to finish some series, like Stranger Things and Vikings, and go out with my friends or play videogames with them. If the situation requires it maybe I'm going to work to earn money to buy things I like, but I would never study in summer, I tried doing it in the past and it didn't work out, maybe if I'm too bored I would think of doing it, but only in that exception.

2 comentarios:

  1. I want to go on vacation on Pichilemu with my friends too :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You guys have to go to Punta de Lobos in Pichilemu! and eat those delicious churros con manjarrrrrr

    ResponderEliminar